Interface Ltd. has been one of the world leaders in embedded systems development since 1990. With its key technology focus on embedded solutions, Interface Ltd. brings professional quality and reliability to embedded software development delivered to its customers. Major multinationals including IBM, and many others choose Interface Ltd. as their trusted embedded solutions provider.Engineers from Interface Ltd. are recognized experts in both the theory and practice of embedded programming. Many projects completed by our experts have the top level of complexity.
The list of solutions and services Interface Ltd. offers to its clients includes:
- Full-cycle development and release engineering of the embedded Linux and embedded RTOS;
- Development of complete embedded hardware/software solutions based on various architectures and boards (including cross-platform solutions);
- Automated testing frameworks for embedded environment;
- Hot swap and high availability frameworks for Windows and Linux;
- Embedded software for medical applications: experience with a wide range of device types-from central stations, anesthesia, ventilator machines to bedside and mobile patient monitors
- AdvancedTCA-based solutions development for telecom applications, including embedded shelf management software.
Developers of Interface Ltd. possess in-depth knowledge of modern embedded operating systems peculiarities, including:
Windows NT 4.0 Embedded, Windows XP Embedded, Windows CE/Mobile.
- UNIX and Linux:
Linux, AIX, HP-UX, Solaris, SunOS, Digital UNIX/Tru64 UNIX, SCO UnixWare, SCO OpenServer.
- Real-time and embedded:
VxWorks, LynxOS, OSE, pSOS, QNX
Embedded Hard Hat Linux, ucLinux (microLinux), proprietary distributions.
Architectures and I/O Peripherals
Interface Ltd. has acquired considerable experience in developing device drivers for modern architectures and I/O peripherals, including:
Multiple ARM processors with and without MMU support;
Dual core ARM/DSP SOCs;
ARM/XScale based network processors.
MPC7400, MPC750/PPC750, MPC755, PPC440, MPC8260, PPC405GP, MCP860, 603/604, and others.
- SPARC, Ultrasparc III;
- Various I/O Processors and Microcontrollers.
Hardware Platforms and Technologies
- PICMG standards:
CompactPCI, AdvancedTCA, MicroTCA, AdvancedMC.
- PCI, VME, transparent and non-transparent bridges;
- SCSI, iSCSI;
- PLX Gigabridge;
- StarFabric, PCI Express, PCI Express AS;
- Computer Telephony Hardware;